Yes, it’s another “infamous” Mercury Retrograde. Even if you don’t know anything about Astrology, you will benefit from continuing to read on. You’ll be so happy you got tapped into this awareness so that you too can reap the very rewards of it over the next few weeks.
It’s officially here at 9:08am EDT/6:08am PDT, Wednesday 26 June as the planet Mercury from above -that guides our communications, thinking, mentality, movement, transportation, electricity, and any transferring information down here below- will be up close and personal creating all sorts of “fun” interruptions and flux for us to deal within our normal routines of everyday life until 2:22pm EDT/11:22am PDT 20 July.
Whether you are a believer or not, your HEART and soul walks, breathes, and lives upon the very EARTH. If you consider yourself a human being, then you will be one of the receivers that Mercury will naturally bring forward changes and opportunities for shift to over the next few weeks.
We cover all the real deal and intimate details on this passage within the very theme of it, ‘Returning to Nurturing, Mercury’s Reflection in Cancer.’ Equally when you go to the link, you will learn what area of the life this affects by just knowing your Sun Sign.
5 Things You Need to Know About Mercury Retrograde
1. We are being asked, from above, to take up in reflection mode for a few weeks. We haven’t had a period like this since 23 February – 17 March, when it was our last Mercury Rx in Pisces. Look as well to 06 – 27 November 2012, Mercury Rx in Scorpio/Sagittarius. Think back for a moment. Do you remember now what kinds of interruptions, changes and seemingly “interesting” energies where going on in your life at these times?
2. Mercury Retrogrades in one years time about as often as we sleep. This passage is here once more to ask us, down here below, to slow down, take a pause, and rest up. Our favorite rule of Mercury Retrograde is take up in action with any word that begins with RE. Such as…
Reconnect, Review, Reflect, Rework, Revise, Revisit, Reset, Rewire, Replace, Repair, Relate, Reaffirm, Redo, Retreat, Reassess, Relax, Relocate, Relive, Redirect, Regroup, Remind, Remember, Release….. and our favorite RESPOND.
3. This is not a favored time to move forward in life, surrounding any initiation you truly wish to have long-term results with. So, if you are about to get married, sign important legal documents, buy a car, start a business, purchase a house, partner-up, or put anything out there you want fabulous and fantastic success with for a long time to come- you might want to REthink those choices of your free will. Whatever is put in motion under Mercury Rx, typically doesn’t have the longevity for the future, for it is riddled upon it’s birth with a shaking ground of unstable communications and mistakes intertwining all within it.
4. Human error is highest under this passage. Therefore, this is the very key of understanding how not to getting wrapped up in those “tricks” that do find themselves right at your doorstep. We have to take the extra time to make sure we catch the mistakes we tend to make. The carpenter rule of thumb here will save you every time if you “measure twice, and cut once.” We’ll even add, you might want to measure three or 4 times- just to be safe. You’ll want to apply this to your communications -i.e. emails, speaking, writing- repairs, cooking, whatever it is truly that you are doing.
5. The practice of PATIENCE, so you can TAP IN AN ANCIENT PEACE PACE, is how you ride through the MRx passage with victory. Leave another ten to fifteen minutes every day to get where you are going. Stop the normal rushing that’s become society’s norm to get places. When those changes show up in your plans, don’t REact, REspond. Have back-up plans ready to go you can enjoy the response with. Otherwise reaction will create a domino affect you’d rather avoid under this transit, so be sure your free will chooses wisely here.
Being flexible and adaptable will allow you to have such REward as the next few weeks ask for our pause within our lives. Especially now, as we are also in a waning phase since the Full Moon on 23 June, you have another request here from above for reflection and the reassessment until 08 July. Remember, you more than likely deserve the downtime.
As we all look back now to our lives to what has happened since 17 March, see what progress you’ve made, what needs reworking, and have fun with your RE’s of life. Your soul will be all the happier, and much more at peace for it.
Happy Returning to Nurturing My Dear Stars!
Listen to Sharita talk more about this important passage!